Nǐ hǎo.. Leave a comment for me! Xièxiè ^__^

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY BREATH I TAKE.


You are my definition of Love. Loving you and being loved back is the best feeling I’ve ever experienced in my life. I love you as naturally as my heart beats. Loving you is like breathing and I love you with every breath I take. I love you with all the bones, all the veins and all the cells in my body. I think every drop of blood in my body is in love with you. I am sure even my DNA is in love with your DNA. And last but not the least I love you with my soul that lives inside all these bones and flesh. You are loved to the core. I can do anything to make you smile and make your life more and more beautiful each day. I pray to god that my love stays strong like this forever and beyond. I Love You!